• Studio penthouse
  • Studio penthouse
  • Studio penthouse
125 000 £

Studio penthouse, 78 m2 in Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus

Studio-penthouse, terrace, parking, water pool, near the sea

Bahamas Homes III, Northern Cyprus, Kyrenia

  • Near the sea
  • Parking
  • Terrace
  • Water pool

A bright, cozy studio, reminiscent of a hotel room, is ideal for a vacation or rental. Each apartment has its own terrace of 8 sq.m. with access to the pool and a large roof terrace of 35 sq.m. A great place to drink a cup of coffee in the morning, enjoy the warm sun and refreshing sea breeze, admire the stars or have a party.

The studio is decorated in a modern style, the kitchen is fully equipped, high-quality plumbing is installed.

The owners of the apartments have access to all the amenities and services of the Bahamas Homes complex, such as a restaurant, wellness center, spa, beauty salon, outdoor cinema and many others.

You can reserve an apartment to buy for 2 weeks for £2000. All buyers of Bahamas Homes III are provided with a convenient payment plan: 35% - down payment, the remaining 65% can be broken down into payments once every 1, 2 or 4 months until the end of construction and receipt of the keys (end of 2025).

Common info
  • Object type: Studio-penthouse
  • Square: 78 sq.m
  • Terrace square: 43 sq.m
  • Near the sea
  • Parking
  • Terrace
  • Water pool
Complex options
  • Beach
  • Cafe and restraunts
  • Entertainment
  • For kids
  • Healthcare
  • Markets
  • Parking
  • Pool
  • Security
  • Sports and beauty
Estimated monthly payment
Find out more!