To Northern Cyprus with your car: how to issue it?

 Do not want to part with your car when moving to Northern Cyprus? Well, it is not necessary! Ride your car for a whole year. After - the car needs to be transferred to another country for 6 months, and then you can use it again in the TRNC for 12 months.
To legalize a car in the TRNK after the transfer, you need:
You need to go to customs in Lefkosha. There you will receive a receipt in which you will need to indicate the weight of the machine. Weigh the car on the scale near customs
Next - go to the transport bank to pay the toll for six months or a year.
Then head to customs with a receipt for payment of the toll. There you will be given a new date of stay for the car in the certificate that you received when you entered the car.