Sun City Apartments in Iskele, Northern Cyprus

60 apartments
111 435 £ -170 600 £
  • Beach
  • Elevator
  • Entertainment
  • Parking

The new complex is located on the famous Long Beach coast, 500 meters from the sea. The project consists of two six-storey blocks. A distinctive feature of the complex is an equipped roof - green areas, recreation areas, barbecue areas. It is the perfect place to enjoy the evening with friends or soak up the warm sun during the day. All apartments in this complex are with two bedrooms.

There is a flexible installment system. 30% prepayment, 40% interest-free installments for 36 months and the remaining 30% installments for 24 months. Or 30% down payment, the remaining 70% you pay through the system of interest-free installments within 48 months. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase your own apartment at an attractive price and wake up in the morning with a stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea outside your window.

Places nearby

  • Distance to the sea

    Sea, 470m

  • Hospitals

    Pharmacy, 100m

  • Cafe and restraunts

    Lush Long Beach, 700m

  • Distance to airport

    Ercan Airport, 50000m

Find out more!
2+1 apartment, 78 m2

A cozy apartment on the fıfth floor.

160 000 £ See more
2+1 apartment, 80 m2

Cozy apartment on the fifth floor in a new 6-storey complex.

170 600 £ See more
Complexes nearby
North Cyprus, Iskele
Riverside Blue

Riverside Blue is a new residential complex located in the Iskele area on the coast of Northern Cyprus, just 700 meters from the famous Long Beach. The complex consists of 5 six-storey blocks, which include 160 apartments (1+1, 2+1, ...

Panorama Long Beach
North Cyprus, Iskele
Courtyard Platinum

The new project Courtyard Platinum in Iskele, Northern Cyprus is located at the foot of the mountains, close to the beautiful beaches of Boaz. Surrounded by soothing green landscapes and offering a peaceful atmosphere, the Courtyard ...

North Cyprus, Iskele
Miracle Villa and Residence

The Miracle Villa & Residence project, located in the Iskele region of Northern Cyprus, just a few minutes walk from the most beautiful sandy beaches, includes 10 2-bedroom villas, 12 3-bedroom villas, as well as an apartment building ...

North Cyprus, Iskele
Ocean Life

The exclusive project Ocean Life, located in Iskele on a plot of 50,000 m2, just 600m from the famous Long Beach, offers a unique living and investment opportunity. This project has a minimalist aesthetic and a perfect connection with ...

North Cyprus, Iskele
Aries Villas 2

Aries Villas 2 is a residential complex in Iskele Long Beach, which includes 11 villas, where modern architecture is intertwined with the functionality of details, combining design with luxury and comfort.

North Cyprus, Iskele

Luna is an exclusive project with a unique location - 50 meters from the coast of Long Beach. 

North Cyprus, Iskele
Sun Tower

The new residential complex Sun Tower is located in Iskele in close proximity to the most famous Long Beach.Sun Tower is a 10-storey building (comprising 54 apartments) which consists of studio apartments, 1+1 and 2+1 apartments

North Cyprus, Iskele
Natura Park

The harmony of nature and the indescribable atmosphere of Cyprus inspired ErBatu to create the Natura Park project. Modern materials and convenient location of the complex will give you unforgettable comfort.