Villa 8+1, 500 m², Esentepe
- Total area
- 500 m²
- To the sea
- 0.55 km
- Karpasia by the Sea
Terms of purchase :
35% - upon signing the sales contract
65% - before receiving the keys
Features of the object
Villa Adam is located in an amazing location on the coast of Esentepe. On one side of the gorge forest, and on the other - access to the sea, thanks to which the villa blends in perfectly with the surrounding landscape.The beach is about 100 m away, the local beaches of Alagadi, among which there are three large sandy bays, are just a few minutes drive. Villa Adam was designed in such a way that convey the whole atmosphere of the Mediterranean style life in a unique and functional design. In living and sleeping areas were used to the maximum panoramic windows and terraces from which open incredible views. Luxurious and at the same time practical interior is complemented by high-quality ceramics, marble and travertine, which make the villa airy and bright. Floor heating in the living room and gas heating allow you to keep warm even in the cool winter months without losing the usual space and light.
Plot size: 1741m2
Net area: 803m2
Covered area: 500m2
Bedrooms: 7 + 1 studio
Bathrooms: 7 ensuite, 1 guest toilet
Infinity pool: 134m2
- To the sea
- 0.55 km
- Cafes, restaurants
- 0.2 km
- To the airport
- 37.4 km
- To the store
- 1.7 km
About the complex Karpasia by the Sea
When buying this property
Why choose Northern Cyprus?
Buying a house in Northern Cyprus, we will issue you a residence permit
Clean Mediterranean sea, air and sun 325 days a year
The tax is only 700 rubles per year
for 100 sq.m. M.
Laboratories and modern clinics of European level
and 25 universities.
The quality of life is at a high level in terms of security.
The issue of location and climate migration has become very relevant recently. Northern Cyprus, unlike other Mediterranean countries, compares favorably in many ways.
Here are some of them:
1. Climate. The sun is almost all year round, for example, when it rains on the coast of Turkey, it is sunny on the island. The average temperature in winter is 13-15 degrees Celsius. The sea air makes the climate mild without noticeable changes.
2. Ecology. There is not a single factory with emissions into the atmosphere in Northern Cyprus. There is no chemical production except for the production of water-based paints. An island surrounded by the sea acts as a filter. For the first time descending from the plane ramp, you will immediately understand how clean and fresh the air is here.
3. Food quality. High quality products manufactured in Turkey, European countries and the UK. There is excellent meat, very good dairy products, fruits and herbs, sweet watermelons and melons. A huge amount of citrus fruits and pomegranates.
4. A simple road. Plane to Istanbul, transfer 1.5-2 hours and in a little over an hour you will be in Northern Cyprus. Visa-free entry, stay as a tourist for up to 90 days.
5. Finance. It is very easy to pay for everything, open a bank account 1 working day - in Northern Cyprus, 4 currencies are accepted everywhere, Turkish lira, British pound, American dollar, Euro. Bank accounts are also in 4 default currencies. No one will ever ask you why you withdraw this or that amount from your account in cash. If the amount exceeds 10,000 dollars or pounds, you will need to notify your bank in advance that it has been prepared for you. Any grocery or other store will accept euros or dollars from you.
6. Good education. There are 25 international universities on the northern part of the island. Turkish and English schools are very high level. You can get a grant for education about the university.
7. Affordable prices. Prices both for apartments and in the store will pleasantly surprise you. In comparison with European countries, the cost for many positions is noticeably lower. Duty-free sale of alcohol at very affordable prices. Medicines of global pharmaceutical companies are 3-5 times lower in prices.
The first thing to note is that no one will ask you about the origin of the money. You can sign a contract of sale and transfer funds to the seller's account, or to your bank account, which can be opened in 1 business day. As a rule, the property is sold in British pounds sterling, but you can pay in euros and dollars in terms of the exchange rate.
To begin with, you make a deposit for the object you have chosen, as a rule, it is no more than $ 1,500. You can do this remotely, directly to the developer or through a proxy.
Then, based on the terms of the real estate purchase agreement, transfer the remaining funds. After payment, your transaction will be registered with the cadastral center, you need to pay the tax rate, and you are the happy owner of your new home. The procedure for obtaining a title (certificate of ownership) it is also not difficult, lawyers usually do this.
The cost of living of course depends on your requirements and wishes. For example, on food and small household expenses, you will spend $ 600 per month based on a family of three people.
Gasoline will cost $ 200-250, cafes, restaurants and ordering food will cost about $ 150. Rental housing from $ 450 per month. The quality of life is quite high due to three main parameters. The first is ecology and good products, the second is a reduced stress level, which directly depends on the good nature of those who will surround you. The third parameter is the lowest possible crime.
Easy! Many new construction projects offer installment payments, from 24 to 60 months, without charging any interest. At the same time, the value of the property you have chosen will not change in any way. As a rule, you make at the start from 30% of the payment, and then pay the balance according to a schedule convenient for you.
Ask a question in WhatsApp
Write to WhatsApp and get an answer within 30 minutes from the Tumevler consultantWrite to WhatsApp
Be aware of all the news and fresh offers of Northern Cyprus
Tell us what you are looking for, and we will send you a selection of suitable objects
Answer 4 questions and we will send you to Whatsapp/Telegram the most favorable offers for your parametersGet a selection in PDF